Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
AFTER A FLOOD
SAFETY FIRST (For businesses and homeowners)
- Account that all employees or family members are safe by establishing evacuation plans in advance, identifying areas outside the building that are designated meeting places. Assign select individuals to keep a list of their assigned team’s names and contact numbers in order to account for their whereabouts.
- If water enters the building and evacuation becomes impossible, move to an upper floor, and wait for rescuers.
- While evacuating, avoid attempting to drive through floods or rising water, nearly half of all flash flood fatalities are auto-related.
- Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in water.
- Do not walk through moving water. Even six inches of moving water can make you fall.
- Use no open flames (there may be gas escaping from ruptured mains).
- Avoid floodwaters. Water may be contaminated by oil, gasoline or raw sewage. Water may also be electrically charged. If the water has entered the structure through the flooding of a creek, stream or river, or if it has filtered through insulation during its intrusion, it is considered to be black water and could be hazardous to your health. Avoid contact with contaminated items as much as possible.
- Stay out of any building if it is surrounded by floodwaters.
- Listen for news reports to learn if the community’s water supply is safe to drink.
- Return only when authorities indicate it is safe.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (603) 669-7733
Why Choose SERVPRO of Manchester?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Manchester home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Manchester has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of Manchester can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 2110 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Manchester is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Manchester community. We are also part of a national network of 2110 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.