Residential property kitchen mold remediation
This kitchen mold remediation in Nottingham, NH was the result of a leaking Dishwasher hose. This Dishwasher had a slow leaking for a long period of time. The homeowner didn't even notice it until the hose let go caused the major water damage in his kitchen, and unfinished basement. The after picture was taken only four days after the incident. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and she was thrilled with the results.
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
Call SERVPRO of Manchester-East at (603)-669-7733